315 Leigh

• Located in Lavaca Historic District, originally built in 1920 and completely remodeled in 2011
• Winner of Honorable Mention at the 2011 San Antonio Green Building Awards
• First historic house Certified by the Build San Antonio Green Program
• Property Eligible for listing in the National Register of Historic Places
• Awarded Ad Valorem Tax Exemption for Historically Significant Property Renovation

Before After
Before After
Before After